Friday, February 17, 2012

one of the best car buying experiences ever

This was one of the best car buying experiences I have ever had. Randy and Liz worked diligently and were very professional. They continued to work with me until the job was done. I appreciate the warranty (never been offered one elsewhere). Once this car is paid off, I will be back to buy another one from Auto City, due to the courtesy that I was shown. I will refer Auto City to anyone I know that wants to buy a car.

Lois C.
Garland, Texas

3 comments:

  1. It's very heart-warming for a car dealer to hear positive and reinforcing comments coming from a satisfied customer. I hope more dealers will practice excellent customer service to bring back public confidence in the auto industry.


    Vannessa Gabbett

    ReplyDelete
  2. One happy and satisfied customer is a dealer's joy! Most people usually go on a spree whenever they get positive vibes from a single purchase. I'm happy that you got what you wanted: a full service with a smile!

    Clint Moore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you, Lois! Customers do want to be served well and entertained, and you’re lucky that you experienced that. On the other hand, if the car dealer who assisted you was able to hear your positive feedback about their services, he would have thanked you for that.

    Ivo Beutler

    ReplyDelete